Let me tell you about the time I spent over $40,000 on therapy and self-development courses and I still ended up in the back of a police van!... and what you can learn from it.
This all transpired in 2008, right after I had lost custody of my youngest children. I'd had to move back into share housing with 4 other people and take out a lease signed by a cat.
Here's what took place:
· I was in the middle of a very messy divorce from a Narcissist.
· I'd sent my 3 older kids miles away to live with their father to keep them safe.
· I'd left pretty much everything I owned and snuck away with military precision in the middle of the day while my husband was at work. All I had was what I could fit in the back of a van and my 2 kids.
· I had no income, no home and no car.
· I was losing weight and my physical health was failing quickly.
· I'd taken to drinking a lot to bury my feelings. I am highly ashamed to say I drove well over the limit and I ended up in the back of a police van. To top off the humiliation - it was the night of our housewarming and the police delivered me back to the party in the van. In front of everyone.
· I'd spent every cent I owned fighting for custody of my children but ran out of money and lost the fight.
· I'd hooked up with a man who wanted to share me around on a regular basis - and I didn't have the tools or dignity to leave.
As if that wasn’t enough:
I'd finally found a job working as a receptionist in a brothel. All fine - but I'd spent a good week seriously considering becoming one of the working girls. Not that there's anything wrong with making that choice. But I'm not emotionally built for it. I truly felt it was the very best I deserved and that I was only worth as much as my body could earn.
Relationships scared me stupid and I didn't believe I deserved one.
At that moment, my best friend told me she was worried about me and couldn't watch me destroy myself. That she'd have to end our friendship because she couldn't stand by and let me slowly kill myself. If she left - I'd have pretty much no one.
That's when I started moving in the right direction:
I'd heard a theme every time I'd seen a psychiatrist or psychologist in my past. My childhood. I'd always struggled because I didn't think it had really been that bad.
By some miracle, I found some articles on Childhood Emotional Neglect. Even though I wasn't sure, I very, very slowly began trying all the suggestions that I read. Every single change turned me a little bit away from the life I'd been living. Every single change led me toward a whole new life better than I'd ever dreamt of.
I didn't believe I could change, but I knew I couldn't keep going the way that I was. I wanted my kids back and I'd try anything at all for this to happen.
Ultimately, I knew I’d finally made it when I found myself permanently in a loving and safe environment.
But don’t just take my word for it, take a look at this:
Here are some of my clients who've benefited from my system.
What’s the big a-ha from this story? That's an easy one!
That you can turn your life around starting now.
You can feel like you are enough.
You can stop attracting destructive relationships.
You can attract loving, safe people who love you for you.
And that’s why I want to give you my 3 smart, affordable ways to fast track your recovery from Childhood Emotional Neglect.
So - you can start healing from Childhood Emotional Neglect now and avoid paying loads of money and committing to therapy.
$697 value for just $57
Imagine having all the information and resources from the first 3 appointments that my clients pay me hundreds for.
(Without having to actually make a single appointment.)
Any of these sound familiar?
Let me tell you right now that you aren't alone and you're in the right place.
I started in therapy at 16 and went to hundreds of courses (yep- back in the "old" days we had to physically rock up to these things. I've tried conventional treatments, tonnes of alternative treatments and read more books than I'd like to admit. They did help. But I still felt "wrong". It wasn't until I was in my 40's and found out about Childhood Emotional Neglect that the pieces all fell into place.
I never thought that I could stop feeling flawed, stop attracting people who made me feel shitty about myself AND actually start having an amazing life full of loving relationships – all without breaking the bank or losing my mind. But I finally discovered a secret! And I want to share it with you so that you can start your own healing journey today.
$697 value for just $57
Start your Recovery
Swipe Files, Swag and PDFS
WTF is Childhood Emotional Neglect?
All the types of parents explained. Which are yours?
Stay connected with me.
© Copyright A Life in Perfect Balance. All Rights Reserved.2021.